National Small Business Week is May 5-11. Join us as we celebrate small business owners, their determination, zeal and accomplishments. We are encouraging all small business owners to attend this meeting and see how we can assist your growth. Feel free to invite other business owners.
Come out for a visit! We are looking for solid business professionals to build out this chapter. If you're looking to grow your business through leads, referral, introductions, training, peer advisory and more then we have a place for you.
We are looking to add new members! We are on the grow want to see YOU! Come out to our meeting. Our purpose is to help you build your business and grow while doing so. Our chapter/group meets weekly for the simple reason of assisting our members. Ask yourself these questions, check if the answer is “yes:”
- Am I receiving the number of quality referrals I want?
- Am I giving the number of quality referrals I am able to?
- Am I receiving the ROI I desire for the time, money and effort invested in business networking?
- Am I receiving enough advice or information to help grow my business?
- Am I receiving quality training that will help me learn and earn?
If you didn’t answer yes to all of the above questions, you will be making a smart investment by getting involved in this unique networking group.
If you’re looking to do business and development with other professionals, we strongly recommend you join the L.E.A.D. (Lead Exchange And Development) program.
We are looking for you. There's no cost to visit and see what we're all about.
Be sure to visit our website www.HoustonLEAD.com. For more information, also, email [masked].
• What to bring
• Important to know