addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Peninsula Tri-ers Message Board › Do you have training/ event goals?

Do you have training/ event goals?

A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Tri-ers,

Though I have been focusing on running mostly and haven't been with you this winter, I will be soon. I didn't think this could wait.

If you have a race goal currently and want to harness the power of your subconscious mind, I’ve got something for you! Using NLP you can deposit your goal into your future so that it is there for you when you run the race and all of the training runs leading up to the race.

This subconscious is the same part of your brain that keeps your heart beating and your entire body healthy, so you can trust it to supply you what you need to make your race goals.
• Motivation to continue and stretch your training
• Insights to your non-productive mechanics
• Willpower over your habits, good and bad
• Inner strength to access your best abilities on race day, and
• The mental perseverance and the physiology need to run your best race possible.

Also, you’ll be helping me as I’m doing another NLP training currently and need to document the practice. It takes about 20-30 minutes and we can deposit your goals into your subconscious without you ever telling me what they are specifically.

Email me at Leslie@Excellenceart.org and we can set up a convenient phone appointment to do a simple exercise that will absolutely help you meet your race day goals.