What we're about
- self-identify as a person from a historically disenfranchised community or as an advocate/ally for members with such history.
- often feel isolated because of your experience as "other".
- have many interests but can't find a tribe as diverse and varied as you.
- seek the radical love you deserve.
- are a Christian seeking friendlies, or a non-Christian who is interested in a community that gathers without evangelizing, proselytizing, judging, condemning, shaming, or asking for money.
-are ready to step out and discover something that challenges your thinking, stimulates your intellect, and grows your spirit.
...then THIS is the tribe for you!
We meet up to...
- sit and sip coffee, lounge on a lazy river, hike the heights of mountains, whisper woes in valleys, harmonize hymns by campfires; bring together families for fun, faith, and celebration of cultural heritage; read and study the Bible and other books to discuss their application and meaning in today's disconnected and dysfunctional society.
We try to appease diverse wants and needs, especially people of color, families, women, single moms & dads, and disengaged teens.
We like to...
- read, write, teach and learn
- take it easy camping, walking/hiking, biking, and then once in while step out of our comfort zone: Hang gliding? Ballroom dancing? Kararoke?
- practice healthy, sustainable living
- discover places as eclectic as we are to meet, connect, and build meaningful relationships.
- mentors, especially elders
- outdoor survival instructors
- creative writing and other expressive arts facilitators
- non-denominational laypersons ready to lead.