13400 East Rio Verde Drive, Scottsdale, AZ
Come join Scottsdale Performance Bicycle every Sunday morning for our “No Drop” Beginner/Intermediate Group Mountain Bike Rides. Whether you are a Beginner rider looking to learn/practice your skills or an intermediate rider simply looking for an opportunity to have some fun on the trail, this is the ride for you. This is a go-at-your-own pace ride and no rider will be left behind. Rides last approximately 2-3hrs. Ride times are specific to the fall/winter season.
Trail routes vary from week to week, and designated trail-head meeting location, directions, and possible parking fees (if applicable) will be posted within the comments section prior to each ride. Trail routes range from 10-15 miles of single-track through some of Arizona’s spectacular desert landscapes.
This is a great opportunity to get out riding, meet some fantastic fellow riders, learn some new local ride spots, and increase your knowledge of the sport regardless of your level.
Rain Policy – We will ride in rain, we welcome the mud, but will cancel in the event of lightning.
Meet at Trail Head : 8:00am
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR ALL RIDES (in addition to your bike!):
• Bike helmet and Mountain Bike in good working order
• Water bottle with water and/or nutrition replacement
• Bike frame pump or CO2 cartridges
• Patch kit and/or Spare tube
•Personal First-aid kit
• Tire irons
• Snacks (energy bars are good and quick!)
• Identification (This is very important)
• Money/card for rest stops or emergencies PLEASE NOTE: Safety speeches are conducted prior to each ride and all rules of the road must be followed during the ride. Safety is everyone’s responsibility and is paramount, if you have any questions or concerns about safety please bring them up at the brief.