The previous Workshop about Reaching goals using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) has generated a lot of interest and some of you haven't been able to join.
Therefore, I will be hosting another Free session on the 23th of April for new participants. Your goal can be personal or/and professional... and all you need to bring is your good energy and a pen! :)
- We will start by defining a goal we would like to achieve within the next 3 to 6 months.
- Gaining the clarity: what is that we want, why we want it, what outcomes are we looking to reach, etc.
- Visualization: Adapt your goal to your Internal Representational System and use the vocabulary to more vividly create an experience.
- Identify your limiting beliefs: What has prevented you to reach your goal already.
- Question and reevaluate your limiting beliefs.
- Plan your actions.
“Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning we give it.” TR
Get better results with NLP.
Only 10 places available for this meetup. If more people would like to join this workshop, I will host another one the following week.
(Spaces fill up quickly so if you are interested then get your name. However, too many people wait the last minute to notify the group that they can't make it (some a couple of hours prior the event!) which is NOT acceptable. There is a waiting list with people who would like to participate so if you can't make it, please remove yourself from the event at least 24 hours before the event. I will have to remove those who don't follow this rule, it has happened too often!)
Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday the 23th of April! :)