Real live wedding of Pip and Ewen. Please see terms and conditions below BEFORE booking in. These events book out quickly.
Space for 5 photographers only (including Cyrus), $59 pp.
Wedding coverage from 4:15 pm to 7:15 pm
Locations is the East Fremantle Tennis Club.
There will be a 120 minute wedding fashion session in January for those that require additional coaching and practice as well as a short discussion after this event on best practice for etiquette and interaction with the clients and each other on the day.
Photographers can keep and use all images for promotional purposes AND will earn 50% of the $9 per digital image sold to client through the automated gallery. Sell 100 images earn $450 back.
The Photographer who sells the most will be crowned Best Photographer!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to the terms listed on this booking page and general Perth Learn Photography (www.perthlearn.com).
- Due to nature of the event and venue, photographers must be mindful to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, and attempt to practice the best practice wedding etiquette suggested by Perth Learn Photography.
- After wedding & edit please Dropbox or Google Drive all edited images to Cyrus for Fotomerchant gallery creation.
- To ensure the photos are of a high standard for our client's special day, photos must have gone through some form of editing process and cannot be straight out of the camera (SOOC), more information about photo sizes, quality and format will be provided closer to the date. It is assumed that you will have some editing experience and capability in attending this event.
- There will be a cap of 200 photos per photographer to be submitted, so please ensure you are selecting the photos that best represent your work.
Why Pip and Ewen were picked:
"We are passionate about supporting emerging artists and we would really love if 5 photographers could take photos at our wedding.
We enjoy spending time together riding our bikes, drinking coffee and walking our dogs Freckle and Mimi. We really want the day to be about having fun and spending as much time as possible celebrating with our friends and family. It’s important to us that our family included in our special day, we aren’t having a bridal party but our mums, dad and brothers will stand by our side and of course our two dogs Mimi and Freckle.
....we would like the focus of the photography to be the natural interaction between us and our friends and family. It would be good to get some photos of Ewan and I together and we are really open to the photographers ideas."