Location is Hyde Park - we will meet on footpath between the two lakes. Please navigate with your GPS to Hyde Park.
Going for 90 minutes in a group session.
Perfect for beginners, and those wishing to learn how to create amazing images using their own smartphones and macro lens supplied. (Which you can keep!)
Do you want to improve your general photo taking skills?
This is a fun to learn walkabout tour. Where questions will be answered by professional Portrait and Landscape photographer Cyrus from Lighthouse Photography. Covering the basics of photography and more.
TOPICS TO COVER
Cyrus prefers an interactive approach, so if you need clarification or guidance on a particular technique/subject please ask...
• How to get what you want in focus manually with macro lens.
• How bokeh in macro works (beautiful blurry backgrounds).
• Finding interesting shots from challenging lighting conditions.
• How to create art using creative settings and composition.
• How to identify and capture beauty in a photograph.
• Working with light and backgrounds.
• Nature closeups & interesting patterns.
• How to shoot macro images
• Potential birdlife
• Bush & nature photography
You are free to either follow the general group or to wander around and return when you have a question.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Closed shoes
• Preferably a smartphone camera or iPad or tablet is ok.
• Enough battery & memory card space to last more than 2 hours.
• No need for a tripod.
• A bottle of water (optional).
• A mini notepad and pen (optional).
Street parking is available near the park.