Real live wedding of Aimee and Nathan. Please see terms and conditions below BEFORE booking in. PLP Weddings book out quickly.
Space for 5 photographers only (plus Cyrus), $99 per photographer. Earn back $4.50 per image selected by couple & the guests...
Wedding coverage timing subject to change will be updated when finalised closer to the date.
Locations communicated via handout during briefing meeting or forward on request afterwards.
There will be a 120 minute wedding fashion session before October wedding date for those that require additional coaching and practice as well as a discussion on best practice for etiquette and interaction with the clients and each other on the day.
Photographers can keep and use all images for promotional purposes AND will earn 50% of the $9 per digital image sold to client through the automated gallery. for example, sell only 22 images to break even, sell 100 images to earn $450 back.
The Photographer who sells the most will be crowned Best Photographer!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to the terms listed on this booking page and general Perth Learn Photography (www.perthlearn.com).
What happens if wedding is cancelled or postponed? Like any of our events, it's your choice to ask for a refund or credit. Credits also given if you release your spot within 21 days notice.
- Due to nature of the event and venue, photographers must be mindful to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, and attempt to practice the best practice wedding etiquette suggested by Perth Learn Photography.
- After wedding & edit please Dropbox or Google Drive all edited images to Cyrus for Fotomerchant gallery creation. Suggested due date is 15th November 2020.
- To ensure the photos are of a high standard for our client's special day, photos must have gone through some form of editing process and cannot be straight out of the camera (SOOC), more information about photo sizes, quality and format will be provided closer to the date. It is assumed that you will have some editing experience and capability in attending this event.
- There will be a maximum cap of 300 photos per photographer to be submitted (submitting less is fine too), so please ensure you are selecting the photos that best represent your work.
Aimee and Nathan's Wedding
The ceremony will be held in a beautiful park with lake in Mandurah, followed by reception close by at Mother of the Bride's house. Aimee and Nathan also have a child who will be 16 months old by October.