PLEASE SEE REVISED DESCRIPTION AND NEW DATE: SUNDAY SEPT 22, 2 PM. IT WILL BE A CELTIC EQUINOX-THEMED SESSION, SEE https://www.meetup.com/Celtic-Spirituality-in-Colorado/events/264847104/
IF YOU CANNOT COME 9/22, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MEET WITH YOU AT NOON 9/15. WE CAN EXPLORE EITHER PERUVIAN OR CELTIC SHAMANIC TRADITIONS, DEPENDING ON YOUR INTERESTS.
FRIDAY, 9/20 IS STILL OPEN AT 7 PM WITH A PERUVIAN SHAMANIC FOCUS.
SORRY FOR THE SNAFU. MEETUP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 3rd WEEKEND and 3rd SUNDAY.
Enter your personal portal into a soul-infused, Earth-honoring tradition.
Join us for a monthly exploration of various expressions of shamanism. Topics will include:
* Shamanic journeys
* Power Animals and Spirit Guides
* The dimensions of Sacred Space
* Shamanic dreamwork
* Meeting and learning from your Chakra Animals
* Soul-Retrieval and EMDR- Healing the Inner Child
* Shamanism is an Earth-honoring spiritual path. Some sessions will include an offering of gratitude for Mother Earth, and a short ceremony inspired by Peruvian shamanism to send her healing energy.
* Sunday afternoons will usually have a Celtic seasonal or mythic theme.
Other topics in the series can include:
* Peruvian Shamanic Traditions
* Limpias, cleanses, and clearings
* Creating and using a mesa or altar
* Ceremonies for the Earth
* Offerings and despachos
* Celtic Shamanism and the Sacred Landscape (e.g. Stone Circles, and the Hollow Hills filled with Earth Light)
* Ancestors and the Otherworld
* The Celtic Wheel of the Year
Members will help select the topics and focus of our sessions.
Our groups are by donation. I am encouraging everyone to donate $10 to $30 for our beloved Pueblo Elders, Flo and Sal Yepa, to help with medical expenses and to stay warm this winter. Prayers are always welcome as well.
Please RSVP if you are interested, here on Meetup or [masked]
You can email me if you have any questions.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Edie Stone is a Soul-Centered Counselor and Holistic Psychotherapist with 20 years of experience. She has been a Certified Shamanic Journey Guide since 1995. She has studied Past-Life therapy with Roger Woolger, Shamanic Dreaming with Robert Moss, and Peruvian Shamanism with don Oscar Miro-Quesada, along with many, many other trainings and teachers.
Edie has been offering ceremonies and trainings on Celtic spirituality since 1995. She taught workshops on Peruvian shamanism and Celtic spirituality in Colorado and Wales,[masked].
Edie is also an approved teacher in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Peruvian shamanism.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
BY DONATION. All donations will be sent to our beloved Pueblo Elders in New Mexico. $10 to $30 appreciated, no one turned away for lack of funds.
2027 Broadway, Suite H, Boulder, 80302.
Downstairs, below POSH art studio and the new R Gallery.
One-half block North of the Pearl Street Mall, on the West side of Broadway. Find the alcove near the bus stop. The door is set back from the sidewalk. Come downstairs.
* The best strategy is to come early and enjoy some food on the mall.
* The LOT at Broadway and Spruce is free after 7 pm and on Sundays.
* The SPRUCE STREET GARAGE usually has spaces until about 5:30 or 6 pm.
* There are 5 garages downtown, they are free on weekends, but not Friday nights. https://bouldercolorado.gov/parking-services/downtown-parking-garages
* The southbound SKIP and 208 stop right in front of our door on Broadway.
* The northbound SKIP stops between Walnut and Pearl on Broadway, and again at the corner of Broadway and Walnut.
* We are 3 1/2 blocks from the downtown bus station.
RSVP: Here on Meetup or at [masked]
Feel free to email if you have any questions.
We will be joined by members of our other Meetup, Celtic Spirituality in Colorado, https://www.meetup.com/Celtic-Spirituality-in-Colorado/