Enjoy the fruits of the maturing year, celebrate the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine
Bring fruit or something you have baked, brewed, or harvested. (I have a microwave but no stove in my office.)
• Sunday, September 23
• 2 pm potluck, followed by discussion and ceremony.
• Edie Stone's Office, 2027 Broadway, Suite H, Boulder, 80302
• RSVP on this website
• By donation
Join us in celebrating the richness of Celtic harvest and autumn traditions on the Autumn Equinox.
We will break bread together, create a harvest altar, explore seasonal, mythic, and archetypal themes, and do a group journey or simple ceremony.
Some of the themes we can play with are:
A. The Celtic Wheel of the Year - Autumn phase
• The Three Harvests - Grain, Fruit, Root
• Cutting the last sheaf
• The death, dismemberment, and rebirth of John Barleycorn
B. The balance of day and night, of dark and light, and of masculine and feminine:
• The Divine Masculine
• The Celtic God Lugh in his solar, protector, and healer aspects
• St. Michael in his aspect as prince of light, protector, and healer
• Mabon and Lleu Llaw Gyffes in Welsh tradition
• The Divine Feminine
• The Goddess and the Grail
• The Goddess and the Harvest - Rosemerta, Eithne, Tailtiu
• Blodeuwedd and the Owl
• Fertility symbolism of the carrot harvest
• "Ireland, as you know, is a woman."
• Balancing the polarities: A harvest of archetypal images
• The dark and light sides of Lugh
• Crom Dubh & Lugh, Goronwy & Lleu
• St Michael and the dragon
• Michael and Mary Leylines
• Glastonbury, the balance of red and white
• Avalon - The Island of Apples
• The Corn Dolly and the Cailleach
• Equinox in the Hill of the Hag, Sliabh na Caillí
This Meetup is hosted by our sister site Exploring Celtic Spirituality, https://www.meetup.com/Celtic-Spirituality-in-Colorado/ , which is a series of classes and ceremonies led by Edie Stone. We celebrate the Celtic Wheel of the Year and seasonal traditions in Britain, Ireland, and beyond.
Please RSVP if you are interested, here on Meetup or [masked]
You can email me if you have any questions.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Edie Stone is a Soul-Centered Counselor and Holistic Psychotherapist with 20 years of experience. She has been a Certified Shamanic Journey Guide since 1995. She has studied Past-Life therapy with Roger Woolger, Shamanic Dreaming with Robert Moss, and Peruvian Shamanism with don Oscar Miro-Quesada, along with many, many other trainings and teachers.
Edie has been offering ceremonies and trainings on Celtic spirituality since 1995. She taught workshops on Peruvian shamanism and Celtic spirituality in Colorado and Wales,[masked].
Edie is also an approved teacher in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Peruvian shamanism.