addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Chick Lit Book Club Message Board › Author Meetup?

Author Meetup?

Susan L.
SusanLeePgh
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 75
Hi everyone - this author contacted me, and though his books do not fit our genre, I thought I should give you the opportunity to meet him in case you were interested. Please let me know, and I'll arrange a meetup.

What Regis Schilken wrote:
--------------------------------------­--------------------------
Hello!
I am a Pittsburgh author whose latest book is DEMONS OF
JUSTICE.

The lead protagonist is Kathryn, strong but feminine.

I would like to meet with your group to give away free copies
of my book, just to get it "out there," IF you provide one cup
of black coffee.

You can check me out here: www.regisschilkenwrites.com

Thanks!
--------------------------------------­--------------------------

* If you'd like to see the Meetup profile for Regis Schilken,
visit:
http://www.meetup.com...­