addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Chick Lit Book Club Message Board › We still need volunteers to wrap gifts on 12/17/11

We still need volunteers to wrap gifts on 12/17/11

Liselle
Hello -

Since I sent this out originally, 8 people have signed up to help wrap books at Barnes & Noble on 12/17/11. I still need 6 more for the shifts that are empty below. If you are free, please go to Meetup and RSVP yes and let me know which shift works best for you. If you don't care which shift you work, let me know that too and I'll fit you in. Thanks so much for any help you can give to this fundraising effort!

Since we did not have a Literary Tea this year, we are going to volunteer to wrap books for customers at Barnes & Noble Settlers Ridge store. Anyone who buys books can have us wrap them for a donation and that money will go to the Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council.

This will go on from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. so we need 10 volunteers to do the wrapping. The following two-hour shifts will need to be staffed - two people on each shift:

9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Al Sturgill and Tracy K.

11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Carol Adams and Missi

1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. - Liselle and Cindy

If you can help us, please RSVP yes to this calendar entry. You will then need to answer a question and tell us which shift you want to work. I will coordinate the volunteer schedule and get back to you.

This is a great time of year for giving back so please join us in helping local people learn to read!