Pgh Tech Meetup Message Board › Cutting edge tech opportunity
Any individuals interested in working on the below mentioned job opportunity with my client in Pittsburgh, PA. The Details of the position are listed below
• 3-5 years of experience in development using technologies listed above
• Ability to code for loosely-coupled database application scenarios
• Worked on a development team
• Enjoy working in Agile / Scrum environments
• Proven talent for solving challenging problems
Skills that are a plus:
• HTML5/CSS3 (Sass / LESS)
• WinJS / Windows 8 mobile
• REST / mobile services
Who we are:
We are CEI, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner. We work on interesting and challenging custom software projects while leading and mentoring others. The right person will have the technical capabilities, client acumen, and project experience to help our customers build software that exceeds the demands of their users.
We have recently been awarded the Microsoft Rookie Partner of the Year award!
Become part of our strong team of developer-architects comprised of Microsoft Certified Technical Specialists, Rangers, and MVP’s. The division is led by Mike Snell, Microsoft Regional Director and VP of Delivery. Check out his blog at: http://visualstudioun...
Here's what we have to offer:
• Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
• Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies across the web / mobile space
• Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
• Build with scrum: our projects follow a solid, scrum development process. This means self-organization, team of peers, commitments, better work environment, better software, and a better chance to be successful.
• Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted for every employee.
Contact Ashley Holahan for an immediate interview.
CEI is a nationally recognized strategy, technology architecture and software consulting company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CEI provides IT consulting, technical project management, offshore development and eBusiness integration services to clients across the United States, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. The company has been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America*s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America*s most innovative IT service providers and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve and is an active partner to some of the market*s best technology innovators, including Microsoft, Documentum and ATG. Further information can be found at www.ceiamerica.com