addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all, for all of the suggestions and feedback. I've set the time and place to meet at the Tuttleman IMAX theater (Franklin Institute) at 3:45pm for the 4:15pm showing. I strongly suggest that you get there early. This way we'll have the best posisble chances to sit together.

I plan to get there around 3:30pm. I'll send out reminder with my contact information and how to find me as we get closer.

My apologies if the time and date don't work for you but I tried to make arrangments based off of the majority. Please update your RSVP if you can't make it.

I'm looking for a bar within walking distance to visit after. Feel free to send some suggestions if you know of a place.

Thanks

J