What would it be like if you could manage the challenge of a career transition in a way that strengthened, rather than diminished, you?
What would it be like if you had a trusted mentor with you at all times to pass along guidance and wisdom when you need it most?
And what would it be like if you could quietly quell the voice of doubt that prevents you from moving forward with confidence and ease?
This Seminar is for professional women and men who are:
• In the midst of career and/or life transition
• Considering making a change but feel held back by self-doubt
• Eager to make a bigger impact at work or in their communities
In this interactive seminar, you will:
• Identify the nagging voice of doubt and judgment that holds you back
• Learn techniques for managing those doubts and judgments
• Cultivate a new voice of self-compassion, humor and insight so you can take meaningful action toward your goals.
About The Presenter:
Cheryl Rice, MS, PCC is President of Cheryl Rice Leadership, Inc. and Your Voice Your Vision. Her speaking, coaching and writing practice is devoted to helping people claim their personal power by tapping into their authentic voice.