Your Most Powerful Tool to Get the Job Offer
Remember a time when you heard a friend or colleague tell a memorable story? You can probably recall the details of that story long after it was shared. Good storytelling creates a vivid picture and a positive response in the listener’s mind. Using stories to enhance your job search is a skill that is often overlooked. Yet, without powerful accomplishment stories to tell prospective employers, you have almost nothing to “sell.” When you can effectively tie your accomplishment stories directly to the employer’s needs and problems, you will most likely get a job offer!
Many of us feel that the stories about our work life are not interesting. Others struggle to come up with any accomplishment stories at all. This seminar will show you exactly how to identify and develop your own compelling accomplishment stories – stories that will become your most powerful “selling tools.”
Attend this presentation and you will learn to:
• Master the structure and components of a good accomplishment story.
• Succinctly tell a compelling accomplishment story.
• Match your accomplishment stories directly with the company’s needs and problems.
• Leverage accomplishment stories as the most critical tool in the job search process.
• Uncover your own “hidden” accomplishment stories. (You will develop actual accomplishment stories at this workshop).
• Summarize your accomplishment stories into “bullet statements” for your resume.
• Weave your accomplishment stories seamlessly into the interview.
• Recognize the “prompts” to respond with an accomplishment story.
Without compelling Accomplishment Stories, you have very little chance of acing the interview and getting the offer. Join us for this highly-interactive and practical “working session,” to develop your own Accomplishment Stories!
About the presenter:
Ford R. Myers is the Award-Winning President of Career Potential, LLC and author of the Best-Seller “Get The Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring.” His firm helps clients take charge of their careers, create the work they love, and earn what they deserve! Ford has held senior consulting positions at three of the nation’s largest career service firms. His articles and interviews have appeared in hundreds of national magazines, newspapers, and television/radio interviews, and he has conducted presentations at numerous companies, associations and universities.
• This is a presentation that you shouldn't miss. Register now!