Join the GVFHRA for this presentation. You must register at http://gvfhra.org/upcoming_events.asp#jump222
This ATS presentation was the basis of chapter 8 of the book Find Your Fit, which can be pre-ordered and delivered to the meeting with FREE shipping and signed by the chapter 8 author! www.greatcareersphl.org/shop
As a job seeker, are you wondering why you are not getting any response to your online submissions? Uncover why human eyes may never see the resumes you submit online and discover what you need to do to optimize your resume to beat the dreaded ATS.
Bring to class:
1) Bring your current resume
2) Bring a highlighter and a pencil
If more than 25 people sign up you may have to BYOLC (Bring your own lawn chair!) ;-)
Attend this presentation and you will:
• Understand contextualization and how the words in your resume get mathematically scored.
• Receive tips and tricks for deconstructing a resume so it has a better chance to make it through the ATS parser.
• Know how to weave in key words from a job description into a resume and LinkedIn profile and online tools available to accomplish this.