addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia WordPress Meetup Group Message Board WordPress Related Jobs › Need to hire a WordPress consultant, fast

Need to hire a WordPress consultant, fast

Tony W.
user 9518374
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Our newspaper has a WordPress-based website which our in-house staff understand poorly. Some serious glitches have arisen in it over the last year, causing loss of functionality. In addition, we'd be open to a more-sophisticated architecture. Our office is in South Philly and you would need to meet our staff in person at least once.

--Tony West
Tk R.
user 14204942
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Tony - I definitely can be of service to you. Please feel free to send me an e-mail: tk(at)tkfudesign.com and to check out my portfolio. I am available to work immediately. Thank you for your time!