What we're about
Founded in 1945, CARE is committed to saving lives, fighting poverty, and achieving social justice. Today, CARE works in over 90 countries with an emphasis on women and girls' empowerment.
ABOUT YOUNG PROFESSIONALS FOR CARE
The Philadelphia Young Professionals for CARE are part of a growing national network dedicated to supporting CARE and its mission to end global poverty. We do this by engaging our local communities through education, advocacy, and fundraising on issues around health, hunger, education, women’s empowerment, economic development, refugees, and natural disasters. We have lots going on throughout the year including film screenings, talks from experts in the field, fitness fundraisers, a book club, advocacy sessions, and invitations to VIP events.
● Impact the lives of people around the world
● Gain knowledge on humanitarian concerns
● Network with globally-minded peers
● Advocate for you believe in
● Build skills by serving on leadership committees
● Invitations and discounts to CARE events
● Connect to the larger CARE network
To stay connected, join this group, click here to follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ypcarephl/), and/or contact email@example.com for more information.