Would you Like to Make New Friends, Drink Free Beer and Get Fits All at the Same Time?
Spring is just around the corner and running season is about to kick into full gear. Run stronger and meet new running buddies with the our Running Team. For April, we are inviting all runners to join our happy hour run. This is a five week group running program. The team will be meeting every Tuesday evening in April at 6:30pm for a spectacular bridge run. All levels of runners are welcome.
These runs will kick your butt and make you faster. But, better yet, every run finishes at Buffalo Billiards and we have worked out a great deal for you. Each week they will treat you to one free Sly Fox craft beer for finishing your workout. Stick around and socialize, because at the end of the happy hour we will be raffling off great prizes like free race entries, running shoes, performance running apparel and koozies. The more runs you do, the more tickets you get to enter in the raffle.
What do you get?
• 5 group runs with runners of all levels from the City you love.
• One free Sly Fox Beer from Buffalo Billiards after every run you complete. (Um, worth it right there!)
• $15 Voucher for a purchase over $75 from Philadelphia Runner. (This makes it practically free.)
• Free door prizes raffled off every week. (ex race entries, running shoes and great running swag).
• A chance to meet leaders from local running clubs to keep your motivation all year long.
• Introductions to the great running charities from our city that will inspire you.
• Profits from registrations donated to charity.
That my friends is a deal! Make sure you register today. Spaces are extremely limited.
Paid Running team Members Participate for free. Members of the Public may join for only $30 for the whole series.
Click Here to Register! (http://www.oddysseyhalfmarathon.com/page/show/1127334-philadelphia-bridge-running-and-happy-hour-training-program)