addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Art Social Message Board › misuse of the site

misuse of the site

Allison
user 11860112
Philadelphia, PA
I received an email from someone who was upset by an email that they received from one of our members, attempting to do some kind of business.  This person felt harassed by the email.  I think we need to clarify that the intention of the site is to schedule meetups and have other kinds of communication about artistic matters, but NOT to do business.  Please, everyone, refrain from attempting to do business on the site.  Thanks, Allison
gail
gailuvscats
Havertown, PA
Post #: 290
I agree, however, why did you not address the person that sent out the business email instead of sending the above to everyone? You can control who sends messages as the organizer, they all have to be approved by you, it is under your organizer tools. I do not like getting emails that have nothing to do with me, and wish you would target your audience instead of sending out general emails to everyone.
thanks