addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philly EdTech Meetup Message Board › Student loan management startup looking for CTO/Lead Developer

Student loan management startup looking for CTO/Lead Developer

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi there,

My name is Amee Patel and I, along with my good friend Michelle Larivee, am working on a startup here in Philly, and looking for a CTO/lead developer to round out our team.

Without knowing exactly what you're up to or what you might be looking for... We think we have a fantastic and exciting concept (of course!) that, when executed properly, would be perfectly timed to shake up the student loan space and tackle the problem of soaring defaults. We are both MBA students at Wharton with ballooning student debt loads and having found ourselves frustrated and confused by the inefficient student loan process, we became determined to solve this problem for both our friends as well as any student with a loan.

We recently won Stamford Startup Weekend (http://stamfordicente...­) and are more energized that ever to make our company, MyStuDebt, something big! Right now we’re looking to find an engineer/developer who feels equally strong about the idea and would be excited to work together and give it wings.

If you have any interest and availability, we'd love to hear back. Even if just for thoughts and feedback. Or if you know of anyone else who is both technical and has a student loan, we would greatly appreciate the connection.

Thanks so much, we look forward to hearing back from you and good luck with whatever you're working on right now!

Best,
Amee
A former member
Post #: 7
Hello there, Amee! I'm someone technical with lots of student loans. I'd love to hear your thoughts on student loan management.

Give me a shout, thanks!