The PhillyForce Conference is the group's premier event of the year. Join us for a day full of exciting presentations and speakers, free breakfast lunch and happy hour, all at the World Cafe Live. Exclusive conference bags, Salesforce swag, networking, and more are also included!
There is no cost to attend this great event!
Details on the event location and parking - http://www.worldcafelive.com/plan-your-visit
• 8:30 am - Registration / Breakfast / Networking
• 9:20 am - Opening remarks, Ami Assayag, PhillyForce Group Leader
• 9:30 am - Salesforce Einstein - Everyone's Data Scientist, Jimmy Au, Product Manager, Salesforce Einstein
• 10:30 am - An Experience Engine for Senior Living, Peter Kress, Vice President & CIO, ACTS Retirement-Life Communities, Inc.
• 11:30 am - No Code, Low Code, High Code, Why Code!,Don Robins, Salesforce MVP, Salesforce University Instructor
• 12:30 pm - Lunch / Networking
• 1:30 pm - Skilling up Your Career with Trailhead, Dana Hall, Engagement Marketing Manager, Trailhead, Salesforce
• 2:30 pm - Machine Learning Systems in Apex, Jennifer Wyher, Solution Architect, Mavens
• 3:30 pm - Vendor Spotlight, 6 speed sessions presented by our conference sponsors
• 4:30 pm - Bike MS Spotlight, Details on the first Philly-area Salesforce & Friends Bike MS team - Join the fight to free the world of MS
• 4:40 pm - Closing Remarks, Kirk Steffke and Mike Smith, PhillyForce Group Leaders
• 5:00 pm - Happy Hour/Networking
Meet our Sponsors:
- Geopointe (http://www.geopointe.com/)
- OwnBackup (https://www.ownbackup.com/)
- TaskRay (http://taskray.com/)
- Dell Boomi (https://boomi.com/)
- Slalom (https://www.slalom.com/)
- Internet Creations (https://www.internetcreations.com)
Speakers and Sessions:
Jimmy Au, Product Manager, Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein - Everyone's Data Scientist
An introduction of Salesforce Einstein and how Einstein is making Salesforce the world's smartest CRM. Audience will learn about the roadmap of Salesforce Einstein across different clouds as well as seeing Salesforce Einstein in action.
Peter Kress, Vice President & CIO, ACTS Retirement-Life Communities, Inc.
An Experience Engine for Senior Living
Acts is leveraging the Salesforce.com platform and ecosystem to build implement a service engine and engagement engine to deliver wellness and hospitality experiences for the 9000 residents of its continuing care retirement communities. This session will explore a vision for how to leverage emerging technologies including Internet of persons, places & things, Machine Learning, Conversational interfaces, and customer experience platforms to generate world class experiences; describe an architecture to map the use of the Salesforce.com ecosystem to enable an experience engine, and discuss early learnings from our development and deployment milestones.
Don Robins, Salesforce MVP, Salesforce University Instructor
No Code, Low Code, High Code, Why Code!
In this presentation we'll review the concepts of No Code, Low Code and High Code on the App Cloud, exploring the implications and application of each. We'll walk thru examples of combining No Code tools such as process builder with Low Code apex invocable logic, as well as exploring integration with external Heroku microservices to provide extended solutions for requirements that typically can't be met with Force.com (http://force.com/) capabilities.
Jennifer Wyher, Solution Architect, Mavens
Machine Learning Systems in Apex
Machine learning is a type of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in which programmed applications can learn and derive conclusions from provided data. A machine learning system typically requires substantial computational resources over a significant amount of time, a limitation of the Salesforce1 Platform… or is it? This session will introduce the k-means algorithm and highlight how to overcome the challenges of developing a machine learning system on the platform with the power and flexibility Apex.
Dana Hall, Engagement Marketing Manager, Trailhead
Skilling up Your Career with Trailhead
Salesforce is now the 7th most in-demand software skill. Learn how you can keep your skills fresh with Trailhead, the fun way to learn Salesforce. Regardless of your skill level or role, Trailhead has content for you. This session will walk you through the trails, modules, projects and superbadges which make up Trailhead, while highlighting how to use Trailhead to skill-up for your current role and build your resume with hands-on, skills-based Salesforce credentials.
Jimmy Au is a Product Manager on the Einstein team which he has helped to launch Einstein for Sales which consists of products like Predictive Lead Scoring, on the Einstein Platform. Prior to joining Salesforce, Jimmy has spent few years working for ISVs in the Salesforce ecosystem, including Apttus and EverString.
Don Robins (https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Don_Robins) is a 3x Salesforce MVP, Certified Platform Developer 2 and award winning Salesforce University Certified Instructor. Since 2010, he’s been delivering the core development curriculum to hundreds of customers in both public and private workshops for Salesforce University in the US and abroad. As an independent Training Delivery Partner through his company Forcementor.com (http://www.forcementor.com/), he leads and mentors a team of Certified Salesforce Instructors, Curriculum Developers, Subject Matter Experts and Technical Authors.
Dana Hall is the marketing manager for Trailhead. Prior to joining Salesforce, Dana was a member of the marketing team at JazzHR, Bizo (now LinkedIn), and San Francisco Bay Area nonprofits. She is skilled in improv comedy and arm wrestling which both come in handy on a daily basis.