Who we are...
We're people from all walks of life who love food and great conversation. Maybe you've been wanting to get out and explore the best restaurants in Philly. Maybe you want to meet new people. Or maybe you're just looking to get out on any given night with a group of people you'll feel like you've been friends with for a long time after only one meal. All of that is us! So join up ... We're looking forward to meeting you!
What makes this group work?
Keeping things simple! Everybody who attends leaves the stresses and worries at home and comes to talk, laugh and have a good time. As the saying goes ... Eat, drink and be merry!
Who can join?
Everyone is welcome! We're not a "singles" group, and we don't have any specific agenda. We just get together to have a good time. Answer all the profile questions, and you're in!
Are there any RSVP guidelines?
Yep, but it's pretty much common sense. i.e. Please RSVP responsibly!
1) Please check your schedule and make sure you will be able to attend before responding. Say "Yes" only if you are absolutely sure.
2) We understand that plans have a way of changing unexpectedly, so you have the freedom to change your mind almost until the last minute. But please update your RSVP accordingly.
3) Two "no shows" and you're out. Sorry, but it is unfair to the restaurant, organizer, and our members.
- We generally get together on Friday or Saturday nights, so we can be flexible on the duration of the dinner, but any night is possible. We would love to hear ideas for pre/after-dinner places. Feel free to e-mail the Organizer ... or, better yet, suggest them in the Comments section of your RSVP; so everyone can see!
- In the interest of fairness, we NEVER split the check evenly. Everyone pays for what they eat. Simply add up your items consumed and multiply by 1.3. This takes care of the tax and the tip. Remember, alcohol is taxed at 10% and the extra 3% for the food isn't going to make a significant difference on your bill, but it will be a very nice gesture for the server.
Questions, suggestions, ideas, feedback?
Please feel free to contact the Organizer at any time.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About ! Philly Phoodies !||January 23, 2011 12:52 PM||Ed|