addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › TONIGHT - Cafe 943 Argentine/Italian BYOB (CASH ONLY)

TONIGHT - Cafe 943 Argentine/Italian BYOB (CASH ONLY)

user 11280172
Cambridge, MA
Phellow Philly Phoodies,

Ready for some phun tonight? (Okay, I'll stop with the "ph" stuph now...) As a reminder, tonight's dinner is BYOB and CASH ONLY. I hope we all end up having a wonderful dinner and making new friends.

If you can't make it tonight, no worries.... Please update your RSVP so we know not to wait for you.

I look forward to meeting everyone tonight.