addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › Meetup details changed: Celebrate the start of 2012 @ Bibou

Meetup details changed: Celebrate the start of 2012 @ Bibou

A former member
Greetings Phoodie Friends! I've updated this Meetup:

When: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Bibou
(RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs - there are 6 seats left!)

Ed and I discussed this event and decided we will be refunding all deposits by transaction reversal. I was unaware that there are fees involved with transferring funds on Paypal which would prevent me from being able to give you a 100% refund. I don't want anyone to literally pay to go to this event - all events are always free and pay-what-you-order!

Instead, I'm asking that all YES RSVPs share your phone number. I will then call you, to confirm your number, and I will call you again in January, and probably once more in the days leading up to the event. The phone list will replace the deposit.

Please get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup. Simply click the envelope icon below my photo to message me.

I anticipate having everyone's phone number before the end of the month. If I haven't received your "deposit" by Jan 1, I'll have to remove you so that others can have the opportunity to attend. Hope to see you at LaFamiglia or the Reindeer Romp next week!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

With Love,

Jen

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/PhillyPhoodies/events/43643832/­