addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › Late Cancellations are UNACCEPATBLE

Late Cancellations are UNACCEPATBLE

A former member

Montara Tyler

Ryann Richardson

David

Habiba

Gary

When you RSVP "Yes" for an event, you commit to a seat at the table. By changing your status TODAY, the restaurant will still prepare a place for you. However, only the people who attend the event will see the empty seats. Therefore, I am posting your names on the group board so that everyone can see. Your late cancellations are unacceptable.

As a general tip for all Meetup.com groups, DO NOT sign up for events if you foresee any reason that you will be unable to attend.

Thanks!
Habiba
user 37669222
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Perhaps there is some sort of misunderstanding, but I never said I would be attending this dinner. Habiba
A former member
Post #: 1
Jennifer,

I don't know what you're talking about. I have never RSVPd for any events through this meetup with the exception of my own. Please remove my name from the discussion board posting immediately.