addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › Paintball Directions

Paintball Directions

A former member
Post #: 113
Hello Warriors!

Our paintball battle is only 2 days away. Here are the details. . .

We will meet at skirmish at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday. I would plan on 2 hours to make it there just incase there is holiday traffic. If you are going up on your own, the directions are below. If you want to carpool, we are going to meet at 8:45 at the King of Prussia Mall to consolidate cars. Lets meet outside the Bennigans. I will be there with a big TerraMar Banner.

I recommend long sleaves and pants to protect your skin. Plan to get dirty.

You will still need to buy paint when we get up there. We should get a good discount for the number of cases we will buy. Plan on around $25/per person.

If you have not paid yet, please get your payment in right away.

I look forward to seeing you Saturday. If you have any questions or issues, you can get me at 484-716-8331.

Carl

FROM PHILADELPHIA: Take 476 North to Exit 74, Mahoning Valley **This is the first exit AFTER you go thru the Lehigh Tunnel, it's old exit #34.
Pay your toll, then take the left exit ramp and bear to the left. Turn left onto Rt. 209, then make an almost immediate left onto Harrity Road. Go over small concrete bridge (you'll see Platz's restaurant on the right). Follow Harrity Road to the end. Turn right, follow Pocono Whitewater signs up the mountain to Rt. 903. Then turn right onto Route 903 north and follow for approximately 10 miles until you reach the intersection of Routes 903 and 534 (You will see an Exxon Station on your right). Turn right at the gas station onto 534 East and follow for approximately 2.7 miles until you reach North Meckesville Road. Make a left onto North Meckesville Road and this will bring your directly to the parking area.
A former member
Post #: 18
What the..?

Where did paintball come from?

I checked the calendar, the message board, I don't see anything before this post. Where was it posted?