addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Colleen W.
user 45070472
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I work for Make-A-Wish International and we are in the process of building our new website. We need a development site set up, and a clone of the new site once its completed in the next few weeks. Is there anyone that would be interested in working on this?

Website development is way above my head, so if the above doesn't make sense, or you need more information PLEASE let me know.

If you are interested, please either reply to this, or send me an email along with your rates. cwilson@worldwish.org