Whether you stay home with your kids or work out of the home, whether your child is brand new or in elementary school, whether you're co-parenting with your partner or piloting this journey solo, this group is meant for the mom who loves wine club and book club and socializing both with or without their kids. This is a place for long-standing Phoenician residents trying to find the right circle of mom friends (or as we call them, "friends") or the new-to-town mama seeking to meet other likeminded women. This group is modeled after a highly successful and close-knit Hip Mama MeetUp based in Minneapolis, and the hope is to bring some of that camaraderie and fun to the Phoenix mom scene.
We'd love for you to join, and in order for you to best understand the dynamics and activities of this group before requesting to join, here is some helpful information for your consideration:
• The bulk of our MeetUps happen in Phoenix, particularly downtown and central phoenix.
• We have a lot of playdate MeetUps, though we are looking to add more MNOs to our schedule.
• The majority of our events happen during the weekdays.
• We work to keep this MeetUp smaller and an active community of people, which helps promote connection and safety.
• Each month we evaluate our current member standings and activities, and will add new members based off of these metrics.
We look forward to getting to know you and your little ones!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members