addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Phoenix Nature Photo Workshops Message Board › Before It is Gone - How to Capture Short Lived, Beautiful Light

Before It is Gone - How to Capture Short Lived, Beautiful Light

Christoph F.
user 145851262
Group Organizer
Montréal, QC
Dear all,

Have you been frustrated by not being able to capture in a compelling manner the beautiful light you witnessed? I am excited to share with you my published cover article "Chasing the Light", which addresses how best to prepare for and capture beautiful light in your natural surroundings. To view the free article, PLEASE VISIT HERE.

I hope you enjoy!