addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Phoenix/Scottsdale Bridge Group Message Board › Phoenix bridge group

Phoenix bridge group

Marcia
user 3875327
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
The Scottsdale group is off and running big time thanks to the members and Susan as the event host.

I'd still like to get a Phoenix group going also but I run two other groups besides this one and just don't have time.

That being said, I'd love to hear from anyone who'd like to host sessions in the Phoenix area. Just click on my picture and click on "message" or click the link below.

Also, meetup has decided to put a link on all the meetup sites for people to chip in to pay dues. I've been in touch with them and have eliminated this so there are no fees to "chip in". I personally pay the dues for all three groups I'm organizer for and prefer it that way.

So, again, if anyone would like to host a Phoenix group, you can also email me here:

http://www.meetup.com...­