This special kids school holiday workshop starts on the Kent Street Weir and continues into Canning Reserve nature paths. $9 per kid and $9 per accompanying adult.
Please navigate with your GPS to Canning River Cafe.
Perfect for parents and grandparents who want to experience a fun and educational photo learning activity with their kids. Great way to appreciate nature in a safe and fun way.
This is a fun to learn walkabout tour. Where questions will be answered by professional Portrait and Landscape photographer Cyrus from Lighthouse Photography. Covering the basics of photography and more.
TOPICS TO COVER
Cyrus prefers an interactive approach, so if you need clarification or guidance on a particular technique/subject please ask...
Topics covered on the day may include...
• How to shoot day time landscapes.
• Finding interesting shots from challenging lighting conditions.
• How to create art using creative settings and composition.
• How to identify and capture beauty in a photograph.
• Working with light and backgrounds.
• Nature closeups & interesting patterns.
• How to shoot macro images
KENT ST WIER and CANNING RESERVE
• Bush & nature photography
WHAT YOU NEED
Types of Cameras you can bring
SLR, Bridge or compact camera is fine
Phone camera or tablet ideal too
Buy a macro and fisheye lit lens for phone and tablet available for $5 ea
Rent a compact camera for $10 ea.
(to buy or rent organise in advance by messaging Cyrus)
• Closed shoes
• Enough battery & memory card space to last more than 2 hours.
• No need for a tripod.
• A bottle of water (optional).
• A mini notepad and pen (optional).