addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photographic Lighting Workshops Message Board › Merry Christmas - Certificate of Completion

Merry Christmas - Certificate of Completion

David L.
user 4576158
Group Organizer
Chandler, AZ
Dear Attendies of the November 24, 2012 Outdoor Lighting Workshop,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, 2012 and Happy New Year, 2013.

As always it is a special pleasure to work with each and everyone of you. As we look towards 2013, I am planing on holding a Lighting Workshop every 6 to 8 weeks, both outdoor and indoor, with a Special emphasis in March, for the annual 40's Hollywood Lighting Workshop. Our 40's Hollywood Lighting Workshop last October, was a great success, with seven models, all dressed for the 40's era. Shannon, wore her grandmother's authentic 1940's Navy Wave Uniform, which produced some amazing images. You will be sure and want to attend the upcoming March 40's Hollywood Workshop. I am in the process of confirming the date and will have it posted soon. Some Images from October, 2012

http://davidlloydphot...­

Certificate of Completion:

For all attending photographers, when you provide me with a disc or flash drive of your full resolution images from any of the Lighting Workshops, that I may then provide the Models, I will provide you with a Certificate of Completion and model releases. So be sure and select your favorites and do your special magic to them, our devoted models will greatly appreciate it!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

David Lloyd, CPP