addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board Photographic Opportunities - Classes, Workshops, Competitions, etc. › Small Group Photography Classes - Chimpsy

Small Group Photography Classes - Chimpsy

Adam C.
user 13806225
Lake Mills, WI
Groupon is offering a discounted admission to small group in person photography classes offered by Chimpsy. With the groupon classes are only $49 which is a pretty good price.

They have a point and shoot, intro dSLR, and intermediate dSLR classes, which are all 2 hours long and consist of lessons as well as a guided photo walk.

I just got mine, and maybe I will see some of you there.

You can access the groupon through this link: http://www.groupon.co...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks! It looks like a great deal, I will have to look at the calender.
A former member
Post #: 1
Do you know the location? I checked online but could not find the address. Thanks.
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 50
Looks like they always meet at Michaelangelo's, 114 State St, on a Saturday at 10am.
A former member
Post #: 4
If anyone wants me to attend on their behalf :) and take good notes (not this Sat, I'm out of town), please let me know as I missed this Groupon!

Or if there are future classes, I hope to hear about them!
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 91
Living Social has a similar deal now. For $15 you get a 2 hr photo walk in downtown Madison. Normally cost $30.

https://www.livingsoc...­