addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Meetup attendance stats

Meetup attendance stats

Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 242
Just for fun and discussion, I checked the Meetup attendance stats of our group which has 518 members. Here they are:

Number of members, Meetups attended
218 members (42%), 0
129 members (25%) 1
42 members, 2
36 members, 3
18 member, 4
46 members, 5-10
29 members, 11 or more

So almost half (42%) have never attended anything, and two thirds have only gone to one or none. Makes me wonder why they don't attend, but I think that is typical of most meetup groups.

Marlene J.
marlenejo
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 257
Great data, Brian· Thanks for sharing. Definitely provides food for thought and asks what can we do to still grow the group, but ensure all members can attend, vs. Just joining. Life sure gets busy!
Laura K
user 13667951
Madison, WI
Post #: 26
I would love to attend more meetings - for me it's just a matter of scheduling conflicts and life getting in the way! BUT, it's nice to know I can submit ideas and schedule events too.
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 292
Can someone unpin this? I didn't intend for it to stay pinned so long but I can no longer unpin msgs.
Ryan E.
user 23023011
Madison, WI
Post #: 84
It has been un-pinned.