addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Help needed on UW Fashion Week runway show meetup!

Help needed on UW Fashion Week runway show meetup!

Kris H.
user 2848629
Madison, WI
Post #: 134
We've done meetups for the last two years at the annual UW Fashion Week (#UWFW) runway show organized by the student-run MODA Magazine. Whether you're interested in fashion or event photography or would just like to try it, it's a really cool opportunity! Here's a link to photos from the 2013 event to give you an idea what it was like.

In the past, I've been the primary contact with the show organizers to get our group on the list and to coordinate sending photos to the magazine afterwards. This year, I just have too much on my plate to be the point person. :-(

Is there anyone who can be our hero and take the lead on this? It's a lot of fun to do! I've already made preliminary contact and they're ready to work with us again!

Please reply below and I would be happy to bring you up to speed! Thanks!
Kris H.
user 2848629
Madison, WI
Post #: 135
The date of the show is Fri March 7th!