addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography in Berlin Message Board › Informal get together

Informal get together

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I'm planning to go with a few friends to the Sanatorium in Oranienburg tomorrow (Monday). If anyone is interested in coming, shoot me an email here on meetup. Also if you've been before and have any tips, feel free to send them along. We are planning to bring bicycles.

Hope it's ok to post this here given the recent discussions. If not, just let me know!

Kristin
A former member
Post #: 3
Well, in the end we decided not to go because of the cold. I would like to go sometime soon though, so let me know if you are interested and we can find another date.

Stay warm, everyone!

Kristin
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Kirstin,

Is this sanatorium the abandoned hospital? This is another site that is getting closed to the public. We have been there recently and we had to negotiate with the caretakers to get in ( and we had to pay a fee too).
It is not very close to the station, a bus goes by close but it isn´t very frequent. If you wish to try your luck going there, be aware that it won´t be an official Meetup from the group.
I am very warm in Brazil - 30 degrees :)
Take care,
Marcia
Federico
sickfede
Berlin, DE
Post #: 1
i'm in if u organize to go in the weekend

Federico
Sascha M.
user 32099132
Berlin, DE
I'm also interested in going there. Have you already decided when to go?
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi guys,

Thanks Marcia for the info - I am aware of all of this. We'll probably go during the week. Haven't decided when yet, we are waiting for it to warm up a bit but will send you guys a message when we decide!

Kristin
A former member
I'm new to the group and would love to join you! When I go that way I mostly keep going north to Vogelsang. I don't know about the sanatorium, so I'm curious. I've got a car and could go during the week: I hope you'll let me join you! Bruce