addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography in Berlin Message Board › Do you have any free time between 4th-9th June 2012?

Do you have any free time between 4th-9th June 2012?

Tanya Loretta D.
user 45301232
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hey!

My name is Tanya, I am coming to Berlin 4th-9th June and would love the opportunity to meet like minded photographers who would like to take some photographs of interesting people and maybe go for a coffee to talk about what it is like living in Berlin;

I have been to Berlin once already earlier this year and I love the city, I am hoping to stay for a month in July/August time.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me!

Best Wishes,

Tanya