Location visible to members
Swimming pool on Sunday afternoon
Shooting at Vintage „Dance and More“ Event
Photoresk Brussels was asked if we were interested to volunteer at events of Swing It Brussels, hosting the Lindy Hop exchange .
What a great opportunity for beautiful, vintage shots!!!
Swing it Brussels asbl is looking for photographer(s) for a series of events 14 - 16 November, the BRUX Lindy Exchange.
It is a packed weekend. Parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (even on Monday 17th November) and day activities on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
You can find details about the event(s) here:
You need to know before RSVP
The number of participants is very limited this event. You should have some experience in event shooting. When you RSVP „yes“ for the event, you should commit to participate and - if you, for any reason, have to change your plans, modify your RSVP accordingly to free you place for someone else ASAP.
If more are interested in this event than places available, preference may be give to those with a clean no-show record from previous meetups.
There will be no Photoresk organiser as usual. After you are confirmed, you will receive the contact details of the organiser at Swing It Brussels event for further information and co-ordination.
This is a no-money involved Photoresk meetup as usual ;-)
That is the agreement with Swing It Brussels
1. the photographer can use the pictures for her/his portfolio etc.
2. agrees to make the photos available on your web- and facebook pages (see below)
3. gets free entrance to the events
4. the participants to the events agree that pictures will be taken and published
5. when publishing the images, the photographer will be credited by mentioning his/her name
6. The pictures will be published on the Photomask Brussels Meetup site, the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1429961567278516/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming) and on the website (http://www.brux2014.com/).
7. the images will be made available for download