Location visible to members
From Rodin to Ai Weiwei, 30 hectares of art for free
We were there last Sunday It was wonderful but time was short and we could see only half of the park.
Let's go again before the leaves are gone ;-)
Pictures and reviews: http://www.meetup.com/Photoresk/events/206676402/
The Middelheim Museum is an open-air museum which provides a fascinating overview of more than one hundred years of visual arts.
The art park enchants more than 250,000 visitors every year. Entrance is free of charge.
What we will do
- Walk in the park, observe statues and modern sculptures, see automn colors, talk and - why not - take some pictures :-)
The park closes at 5pm at this time of the year.
- If the group is large then we might split into smaller groups.
- If we feel like it then we can have a drink afterwards at the museum café Mika.
How to get there
Middelheimlaan 61, 2020 Antwerpen.
- There are parking places along 'Middelheimlaan' and at the crossing with 'Beukenlaan'.
- Offers or Requests for car sharing can be published on the conversation board below.
By Public transport:
- Bus 21, which stops right in front of Antwerp Central Station.
Where we meet
If you missed it... it's written below the title of this Meetup ;-)