Location visible to members
PHOTO’N PICKNICK IN A PARK
Finally spring has arrived to Belgium!
Time for a casual get together to talk about photography and to practice some basics, suggested subjects are:
• ISO, Aperture, Shutterspeed - what the hack is this?
• How to ‚blur‘ the background (control the depth of field) in theory and practice (we will do some portrait shooting)
• Eating salad and sandwiches on a blanket in a park :-)
• Challenge: How to fold a foldable background :-)
feel free to suggest/present more
• Try to familiarise yourself with your camera. You should know how to set/change ISO - Aperture - Shutter Speed (reading the manual may help ;-)
• Bring something for Picnic