Aug 3, 2013 · 10:00 AM
Ian Murray Photography
In response to many of you who have expressed a wish to learn more about photographing musicians in performance, I have decided to offer an introductory workshop covering the things you really need to know.
If you have ever wondered how to get started in the world of photographing musicians or just want to know how to get the best shots then this is the workshop you've been waiting . for,
The workshop will cover:
- Equipment - what you really need and what you don't
- Settings that are guaranteed to get you the shot
- Critical Positioning: places that get you the best shot
- Timing: How to anticipate for the best shot
- Shooting on rapid fire or single shot?
- Etiquette - the major don'ts that will get you thrown out
- The major do's that will get you invited back
- Giving it all away? Protecting yourself and your images
- Post Processing tips - simple tricks that turn regular shots into killer images.
- How to break into the business - how to find opportunities and get hired.
The workshop will begin at 10am and end at 1pm . The cost is $40 per person and places are limited to just 6.