Two meetup spots
1st Chevron 19825 N 51st Ave, Glendale meet 6:45 KSU 7 am
Final QT 1939 S Mesa Dr · Mesa meet 7:30 am KSU 8 am
The first day of June so why not have lunch in the pines.
This ride takes a different route than usual to Payson so we can make the Lakeview ride before hitting the pines. Here's the itinerary:
* KSU 8 am from QT on Mesa drive, they were building a new QT next to the old one, so we'll see which one is open come June :)
* Take the US60 east through superior then Globe with some smooth twisties. very scenic ride in my opinion.
* In Globe we make a left and merge onto 188 rides alongside Roosevelt Lake onto Tonto Basin for our first gas stop.
* Continue on 188 then merge onto 87 North (Beeline) to Payson
* In Payson we make a right on to 260 East for about 21 miles
* We will make a left onto Christopher creek loop to the restaurant
* After lunch, we can discuss routes back depending on the temps I may want to take the fastest way back to the valley :)
Scoot map: http://bit.ly/2H2AFSK