addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pickup Soccer in Los Angeles Message Board Discussion Forum › Nike CTR360 Maestri II FG Soccer Boot - Shadow/Volt - Size 10.5 - $55

Nike CTR360 Maestri II FG Soccer Boot - Shadow/Volt - Size 10.5 - $55

Sam
user 22389951
Los Angeles, CA
Hi all,

I am trying to sell a used pair of Nike CTR360 II Maestri FG Soccer/Futbol Boots - Dark/Shadow/Volt for only $55! (Original Price of $190) Size 10.5. This is the highest level of CTR360 II, above Trequartista and Libretto. Shoe bag is NOT included in this sale.

Reason for Selling: I wear a different pair and seldom use this pair. I thought I would find this pair a new owner.

Disclosure: One aglet (i.e. end of shoelace) was cracked, so it's taped. Not readily conspicuous. No effect on the shoe itself. No defect. Worn only a handful number of times.  Plus, you can always get a new shoelace for only $2 or so.

CASH ONLY! ALL SALE IS FINAL. NO REFUND. NO RETURN.  NO LIABILITY ON SELLER UPON COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION.

Please let me know if interested.  Thank you!

Sam