addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Pinellas County Chicago Bears Fans Message Board › QB Vs. O-line

QB Vs. O-line

Alex R.
user 13079495
Group Organizer
Largo, FL
Post #: 1
Is Cuttler holding on to the ball for to long or is the O-line not giving him enough time. I am thinking it is a little of both but the Bears need to work on protection a little more.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would agree with you, Cutler needs to be able to get rid of the ball quicker, but the o-line was not giving him much time at all this past game. Coaching has to realize this and send in plays to take advantage of what the defenses are giving them, i.e. screen passes, etc. But of course Cutler has to hit the mark too. If he is off, or the receivers are dropping the passes on key 3rd downs, it can get ugly.