addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pinoy Pals Message Board › Conversational Tagalog for Speakers of English and other languages

Conversational Tagalog for Speakers of English and other languages

Jonabelle
user 12117866
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Hello fellow Pinoy Pals,

I will be starting a conversational Tagalog meetup soon and I know some of you are interested to learn the language. If you want to learn the Tagalog language or Spanish :-), come and join us amongst people you already know or want to know. This is going to be an informal class/group discussion (you are not graded--just an appropriate feedback and evaluation on how you're doing in "speaking, listening, reading, and writing"). I am a certified teacher in TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages). My background is in ESL (middle school and elementary school), so I've never taught in an adult language program, but since this is basically having fun in learning the language--I'm pretty sure I can handle it. LOL! I will be your facilitator, giving you guidance on what topic we are going to discuss, and guiding the structure of the group. I will let you know as soon as I can find a place and a time to do it. :-)