The Fall Beach Trip-(Our 19th!) Planning has begun !
If you have never attended an Escape to the Beach! Trip, you're in for a treat. Just ask any of the many Polycrafters who have enjoyed past trips!
Space is limited to 16 on this trip and priority will be given to members who actively participate in events.
Here is what we provide during the trip:
• All meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch)
• Three nights in a big house with a hot tub, open living room, gorgeous views, 5 bedrooms (2 to 4 people per room), 3.5 bathrooms including one with a Jacuzzi tub
• plenty of space to hang out
• plenty of room to craft
• A really amazingly low price ('cause we all chip in to split the cost – see details below)
• Carpool organizing, 'cause we want to
1) start the festivities before we get to the beach; why wait?
2) save money
3) be green.
• Onsite Organizer- All you do is show up and bring the things listed below :)
• A penchant for fun!
• Booze and snacks (I will provide wine for Friday's dinner)
• Projects to work on, teach, or share.
• Be willing to agree to the basic code of conduct for the trip
• Be an active participant of our membership or be approved by the host
• Help prepare and clean up meals
• Pay for the trip fees upfront by Check, Cash, (contact me directly if you need use Paypal https://www.paypal.me/PintsAndCrafts
Cost: $125 (unless we don't get 16 people)
We will all be sharing one big gorgeous house, so...The More People, The Lower the cost!
Tell your friends NOW and get them booked! The house sleeps 16. The cost, including meals will be anywhere from $125 to $200 depending on the number of people that sign up. That's including all meals, folks! Even in the unlikely case of the trip costing $200 its a Really Incredible Bargain.
I will need a full Payment no later than October 5th to hold your space.
“Wow!”, you must be saying to yourself now, and wanting to ask me, “Jacki, just how do I make sure I can attend these wonderful festivities!?!?!”
Join the Meetup! - You must be part of the meetup- If you want to bring a guest, Please have them join the group.
Attend the Pre-trip meeting: It is required! Its also a great way to meet everyone before hand, and it gets us organized. (The pre-trip MTG is October 5th Time and Location TBD (address emailed to anyone registered or wait-listed ). We will go over all the details of the trip including Carpooling, room assignments, and what to bring for crafts, snacks and booze! Registrations will be accepted until the pre-trip meeting.
Pay the Deposit to hold your spot! $75 is a 50% deposit to hold your spot. Please read the entire event description for all the necessary information. :)
Questions? Just ask- [masked]