addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Storm watch

From: Alon
Sent on: Monday, April 8, 2013 6:18 PM
Hello Developers and Entrepreneurs,

Please look for an email tomorrow afternoon regarding a possible postponement of the Pitch to Developers meetup.

As you all probably know we have a storm coming, possibly a big one. I've been asked if there are any plans to postpone the Pitch to Developers meetup scheduled for tomorrow night at 6pm.  My inclination is to go ahead with the meetup unless the storm is really bad. Basically if we get two to four inches then I think we should have the meetup, but it's more like ten inches with blizzard conditions then I think we should probably postpone it. I'll send out an email tomorrow afternoon letting you know if the meetup is happening. Please make sure to check your email before coming.

Best Regards,

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy