Message from the Organizer:
You have a big entrepreneurial vision. You invest time, money and sweat to bring it to reality.
Yet, it is how you share your idea with others that will determine the success or failure of your startup.
WHAT'S YOUR BIG IDEA is an experiential communication meetup where entrepreneurs discover how to do a 3 Min Power Pitch that is concise, clear, connected to the needs of the audience.
Here is an excerpt from our last meetup:
The Event will include:
• 3 min Power Pitches by 3 startups looking to get their BIG Idea funded.
• Constructive feedback from a Panel of 5 experienced entrepreneurs, business professionals and angel investors, sponsored by Keiretsu Forum
• Interactive Pitch Networking designed to help you to practice your own pitch and get feedback from fellow entrepreneurs
• Unique opportunities to meet and engage with potential partners, coaches and investors.
• Invaluable takeaways that will help you to be clear, tell your story and get funded.
NOTE: "Thought provoking." Eye opening" "Great advice" These are the comments we got from our first and completely full Pitch Perfect Startup event.
Here is your chance to see it in action!
JOIN US at the WHAT's YOUR BIG IDEA event!